This article details the early progress of the Horizons project.
This was the first rendering I made public of the Horizons project. It was mainly released to allow others to check it for accuracy. As you can see in the image above, a lot of the bulk of the building is there. I wanted to make sure I had the major components right before I progressed to adding more detail.
Here I’ve added a basic shader to the exterior of Horizons. Note the color change and although it’s difficult to see in this image, I’ve added the channel lines than run down the exterior of the roof surface. I also tweaked and added detail to the upper level windows.